Welcome to the Denver Alumnae of Chi Omega webpage! Here you will find everything you need to know about Denver Alumnae of Chi Omega, including our newsletter, calendar of events, interest groups, paying dues and contact information.
- Dues Information: 2014 DUES are due NOW! As of Nov. 20, 2013 we have more than 130 dues paid members! Thank you to all who have paid dues! Your dues cover fiscal year July 1, 2013—June 30, 2014. Dues are an integral part of the success of our organization and help contribute to many functions of our group. Membership dues are as follows: $25 for New Members, Recent Grads (2009-2014) and 50 Year+ Members, $40 for Regular Members. We offer the ability to pay dues online or by check. Please make checks payable to “Denver Alumnae of Chi Omega” and mail to Angie Goodger at: 19173 Cottonwood Dr. #1111 Parker, CO 80138 or go to the JOIN page on our website.
- Delicious Wishes 2014 Planning Committee is forming now and we need your help to make next year’s event even better! We need women to work with sponsors and vendors, gather silent auction items, assist with marketing efforts and coordinate day-of logistics. Please contact Aida Latorre at firstname.lastname@example.org or 954.347.9334 if you would like to be on the planning committee. We need your support to ensure that we reach our goal of granting the wish of a local Colorado Wish Kid! And please be sure to mark your calendars for Delicious Wishes 2014, Friday, June 20, 2014!
- Chi O Cares: Denver Alumnae of Chi Omega is committed to establishing a philanthropic presence in the community and have launched a new initiative under the leadership of philanthropy chair, Aida Latorre called Chi O Cares. This program encourages Chi Omegas in the Denver area to participate in meaningful philanthropic events throughout the year. The time commitment is minimal, but the rewards are huge!
- Owl Pals and Wise Owls: This year we would like to direct our focus and support towards sisterhood amongst our members. Our Owl Pal / Wise Owls program will serve as a voluntary “mentorship” program that will create opportunity for our members to connect with one another based on experience, career, interest, personal connection, etc. Ideally, we would love for this program to be two-fold and serve as a great welcome program that can connect existing members (“Owl Pals”) with our newly joined members in support of their transition into our chapter, whilst pairing up our fabulous sustaining members (“Wise Owls”) to any member that is interested in having a mentor. Our aim is to encourage our generational gaps to have more meaningful interaction, presence, and relation-ships with each other. Members that are interested in participating, or interested in implementing this program, please contact DACO ATB (Membership), Nicole Lyons at 303-886-2552 or email@example.com
- DU Colonization Information: Our Sisterhood is growing! Chi Omega is excited to announce that our Fraternity has been selected to colonize at the University of Denver during the winter quarter of 2014. In January 2014, the advisory board will work with Chi Omega National volunteers and staff with on-campus marketing and information ses-sions. Bid Day is tentatively slated for January 19 or 20. Throughout the spring the advisory board will have weekly colony meetings and in March there will be an official installation ceremony and banquet. For questions or more information about this exciting opportunity, please contact Personnel Advisor, Stephanie Dahl at 303.349.3939 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recruitment Information Forms (RIFS): Please contact Leone Fontenot with questions about recruitment and for letters of recommendation: email@example.com; 1550 Monterey Rd #110, Colorado Springs, CO 80910; 719-440-0310
- Follow Chi Os online! Denver Alumnae of Chi Omega has a Facebook Group , Twitter (@DenverAlumChiO) and LinkedIn.
- Miss the Western Region Townhall Meeting? Check out the Presentation HERE. The next Western Region Townhall Meeting will cover the topic “Alumnae Recruitment.”
- Our printed newsletter is online! Visit our Newsletter page to download the latest edition of the Chi Omega Chatter today!
- Co-Hostesses Needed! Want to be more involved, but think you don’t have the time? Co-Host a meeting! Arrive early, setup and bond with your Chi O sisters! Contact Kipper Kelley if interested!